It secures fine quality and product durability. The maximum engraving resolution equals to 100 DPI (dots per inch), which allows to reproduce the finest image details and half-tints on the imprint.
The advantages of laser-based technology in the production of stamps and seals:
- durability, up to 50 years of operation with unlimited number of imprints;
- ability to utilize all types of stamp dyes, including nitro dyes and garment dyes;
- fast manufacture, starting from 10 minutes;
- high degree of detailed elaboration along with capability to insert microscopic protection elements;
- hyper resistance to mechanical impact, even with sharp-edged imprints;
- no irregular thickness of material or uneven height of a relief, which is particularly vital for superdimensioned stamps (up to 200-300 mm) that are usually used for marking cardboard boxes and sacks.